Note, this tutorial is for installing the full version of Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys, which includes the Kuroko V Slam Dunk Presentation ft. Dear Boys for NBA 2K14.
If you're looking to download and install Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys rosters while still maintaining your NBA 2K presentation, we are still working on a tutorial on how to download FIBA 2K, PBA 2K, and Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys all compatible with Med's NBA Roster.
Tutorial for Compatible NBA, FIBA, PBA, KvS
Step 1: Make Sure You Have NBA 2K14 On Your PC
Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys only works with NBA 2K14 on PC. No, it DOES NOT work with previous releases of the NBA 2K Series such as NBA 2K13, 2K12, 2K11, etc. or newer releases such as NBA 2K15, 2K16, etc. Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys is also only available for the PC version of NBA 2K14. It is not available on the console versions of NBA 2K14 (PS3, PS4, XBox 360, XBox One), or mobile versions such as NBA 2K for Android/iOS, PSPs, etc. It also does not work for Mac.
Where to get NBA 2K14 for PC? There are two options, you can purchase a physical copy, or purchase a digital copy of the game.
Purchase A Physical Copy - You can always purchase a physical copy of the game from your local video game store. Retail stores such as DataBlitz still have copies of NBA 2K14 for PC available.
Purchase A Digital Copy - Fortunately, if you can't find a physical copy of NBA 2K14 from your local video game stores, you can always purchase it from Steam. As of right now, NBA 2K14 is as low as $16 or 760 Php. You can always add it to your Steam Store Wishlist so you can purchase it with a discount when it goes on some Weekend discount deals, etc.Purchase NBA 2K14 on Steam
- Operating System: Windows
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Operating System: Windows
- Processor: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent Video: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (Nvidia(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Sound Card: : 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Step 2: Download From Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys Downloads Section
Once you have NBA 2K14 for PC, you need to proceed to the Downloads section of the Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys website to download all of the following files. For Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys, here are the files that you are required to download, with a full description on how they affect your game. You can worry about extracting them later once you have finished downloading all of the files.
If this is your first time downloading Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys, you should click on "Download for First Time". You are required to download the Main Directory Files (Full Pack) by parts.
If you already have a version of Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys, you should click on "Download Updates". You are required to download the Main Directory Files (Full Pack) by parts.Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys Files (Required)
- Appdata Files - Contains the latest Rosters. Also contains optional improved gameplay sliders (Settings) based on PBA gameplay. The sliders are optional because the difficulty may not suit your preferred gameplay style. You need to re-download this every time there is an update. There are mirrors for the Appdata files, those are the same files, just uploaded on different file hosting websites (NLSC & MediaFire) in case one of the links goes down. The NLSC mirror is the preferred download link, simply because it is easier to download from NLSC and previous versions of the roster are also available right above the Download button in the webpage.
- Full Pack (Parts 1 to 4) - Contains the four parts of the Full Pack (Cyberfaces, Jerseys, and Courts). There used to be a one click pack with all four parts in one link. Now, we no longer have that. The Full Pack, is ALWAYS updated. Whenever there is a new update with new files, the Full Pack is re-uploaded with the contents of the new update added to it. So when you download the Full Pack for the first time, you don't have to worry about the new updates because you the Full Pack is already updated.
- Logos - Contains the Logos & Scoreboard Logos.
- Logos - These logos are also compatible with FIBA 2K, PBA 2K, and Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys for NBA 2K14. This means that you can load rosters from FIBA 2K, PBA 2K or Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys using the same logos file. The difference is, the primary NBA logos are replaced with Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys logos.
- Scoreboards Logos - These scoreboard logos are compatible with the 4:3 default NBA 2K scoreboard.
- Optional Files - Contains the Presentation Files for the full Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys experience. This contains the storylines, unbranded basketball, and PlayStation buttons.
- Universal Portrait Project - Contains the Portrait files for all mods (Med's NBA Roster, FIBA 2K, PBA 2K & Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys). The Universal Portrait Project is its own separate mod. Thus, it has its own updates and is completely compatible with FIBA 2K, PBA 2K, and Kuroko V Slam Dunk all for NBA 2K14. The Universal Portrait Project is re-downloaded every time there is an update for it.
- Seushiro's Animation Mod - Contains the Animation files by Seushiro. Like the Universal Portrait Project, Seushiro's Animation Mod is its own separate mod and has its own updates compatible with FIBA 2K, PBA 2K and Kuroko V Slam Dunk all for NBA 2K14. This animation pack modified the gameplay and animations to improve your gameplay experience in Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys, as well as adding new animations that replace old stock & recycled animations. This mod is required for Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys because not using this mod will cause incorrect jump shot animations to appear with players from the roster. Seushiro's Animation Mod is similar to the Universal Portrait Project where you have to re-download it every time there is an update for it.
Step 3: Open the NBA 2K14 Main Directory and Saves Folder
Once you have downloaded ALL of the files that were required. It's time to learn where to place them all first before finally extracting the files. There are two locations where you extract the downloaded files, the NBA 2K14 Main Directory, and the Saves folder located in the Appdata.Folder Locations
This is what your NBA 2K14 Main Directory looks like.
It is the folder where your NBA 2K14 has been installed. This is the folder where you extract all Main Directory Files (Full Pack), Logos & Scoreboards, Optional Files that have been downloaded for Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys. Everything you have downloaded except for the Appdata Files, go here.
This is what your NBA 2K14 Appdata Folder looks like.
It is a hidden folder where your saves (Rosters, Settings, MyCareer, etc.) are located. The Saves folder in this folder is where you extract all Appdata Files that have been downloaded for Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys. Only the Appdata Files go here.
Open the Start Button and search for the "Run" program or press Windows Key + R.
Open the program and type in "%appdata%" then press Enter.
You'll be sent to a folder that contains the 2K Sports folder. You will now see the NBA 2K14 folder which has the Saves folder. The Saves folder is where you want to paste the Appdata Files that have been downloaded to add PBA rosters.
The Saves folder is usually labelled as User > Appdata > Roaming > 2K Sports > NBA 2K14 > Saves
If you have just installed NBA 2K14 on your PC and do not have the NBA 2K14 Appdata Folder yet, please boot up NBA 2K14 and create any sort of save file (User Profile, Roster, Settings, etc.). Doing this will generate the NBA 2K14 Appdata folder. Do NOT create the NBA 2K14 Appdata folder manually!
Step 4: Extract the Downloaded Files
Now that you know where to extract your downloaded files, it's time to finally extract them. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using WinRar. You can download WinRar for free from winrar.com.
This is what your downloaded files should look like.
All of the Logos & Scoreboards, Main Directory Files, Optional Files belong in the Main Directory as we have learned in the Folder Locations.
Generally, a Main Directory Files pack looks like this. You must open these folders one by one and highlight all of the files (CTRL+A).
You must then copy all of these files and paste them in your NBA 2K14 Main Directory. This set of instructions is applied to all Main Directory Files, Logos & Scoreboards, and Optional Files.
ONLY the Appdata Files belong in the Appdata Folder as we have learned in the Folder Locations.
Generally, an Appdata Files pack looks like this. Gameplay Sliders are optional, but also included in the pack. You must open the Rosters folder, and highlight all of the roster (.ROS) files (CTRL+A).
You must then copy all of these files and paste them in your Saves Folder in the Appdata Folder.
Step 5: Load the Roster
Go to the Main Menu, then Options, then Load/Save, then Load and select any of Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys rosters you wish to select.Options > Load/Save > Load
- Step 1: Make Sure You Have NBA 2K14 On Your PC - Med's NBA Roster is only for NBA 2K14 on PC.
- Step 2: Download from Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys Downloads Section - Download ALL of the files listed in the blog post.
- Step 3: Open the NBA 2K14 Main Directory and Saves Folder - Only the Appdata Files go to the Saves folder. Everything else goes to the Main Directory.
- Step 4: Extract the Downloaded Files - Use WinRar to extract the downloaded FILES (NOT the folders) into their designated folder location.
- Step 5: Load the Roster - Enjoy the rosters in-game by loading the roster you want to play.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the website before asking for support. Maybe your question already has an answer there!
- Read the blog post for every update. Most of the time, extra details such as follow up packs, or announcements to re-download certain files are in the blog post.
- Read the Instructions section of the Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys website. There may be some instructions that are not included in this blog post.
- Read the Features section of the Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys website. It highly details all of the features and limitations of Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys for NBA 2K14,
- Add the Saves folder to your Favorites. That way, you don't have to run the search for the Appdata folder every time.
- Make sure to create backups of your files every time you are downloading updates that will replace your existing files. Create backups by copying the file you want to create a backup of, and pasting it in a different folder so you can keep it in case something goes wrong with your update.
- Be careful when downloading other mods by modders who are not in the Credits or Related pages. If you are experiencing crashing in Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys for NBA 2K14, it is most likely due to other mods you have installed, and absolutely unrelated to our work here.
- Your only source of Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys updates is this website (medevenx.blogspot.com). Any updates you see from other sources may harm your computer.